Terms of Reference:
- facilitate networking and mentoring of librarians in the Atlantic region who have been in the profession about 5 years or less
- provide library school students and recent graduates with opportunities for communication with practicing professionals and assist in locating employment
- hosting social events at annual APLA conferences to facilitate networking and fun
- organizing sessions, workshops and services at annual APLA conferences of interest to new librarians
- maintain contacts with similar groups - specificially CLA New Library and information professionals interest group
Open to all APLA members
Want to get involved with the Association? We need a convener for this Interest Group, so if interested, please contact us.